As mentioned in my previous post, I love green smoothies. Love them.
I've been experimenting a lot over the last few months with different combos and whatnot. I enjoy drinking my food way more than I should...
But I think I've discovered my favorite basic-breakfast green smoothie recipe:
- Juice of a small orange
- A couple frozen strawberries
- A slice or two of frozen peach
- A few blueberries or blackberries
- 1 Tbsp. Lydia's Green Powder
- 2 tsp. ground flaxseeds
- 3 big handfuls of spinach
- 3 de-ribbed leaves of chard
- 2 de-ribbed leaves of kale
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup-ish of homemade kombucha!
- coconut water to reach desired consistency